- CONTACTING ME
- PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT
- WORKING WITH SPIRIT
- BOOK OF SHADOWS
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ALL ASPECTS OF PSYCHIC MEDIUMSHIP
- TAROT CLASS
- INNER BEAUTY/PHILOSOPHY
- HOLISTIC THERAPIES/STRESS SOLUTIONS
- STRESS AND HEALTH
- MENTAL HEALTH
- SIMPLE ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY FOR BEGINNERS
- SKIN CARE/GROOMING/COSMETICS
- COPYRIGHT AND WEBSITE AGREEMENT
- MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
- BOOK EXCERPTS & MY WRITING Astridbrownauthor.com
- ASTRIDESTELLA SENSUAL VERSE (erotic poetry)
- LINKED IN PROFILE
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
- FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
- Guest Book: All feedback welcome
- FACEBOOK PAGE
Twitter /Pinterest follow
The website of Author/Writer and Psychic Medium Astrid Brown. Making the most of 'YOU' i.e. how to achieve well-being and beauty from within ourselves. A truly holistic blog providing information on all aspects of psychic mediumship, spiritualism, philosophy, holistic therapies, nutrition, health, stress, mental health and beauty with a little bit of Wicca for good measure. Feeling and looking good is as much a part of how we feel inside as the outside.
I am a great believer in Karma, but just what is it? Karma comes from the Sanskrit and ancient Indian Language with the underlying principal that every deed in our lives will affect our future life. For example, if we treat others badly during our lifetime we will have negative experiences later on in that lifetime or in future lifetimes. Likewise, if we treat others well we will be rewarded by positive experiences.
Today I am blogging about inexperienced Psychics/Mediums. There are many psychics/mediums around who give the profession a bad name, t...
Archive of past posts
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (76)
- ► 2012 (166)
Sunday, 12 March 2017
Friday, 10 March 2017
Thursday, 9 February 2017
Diverticulitis is known as a western disease and extremely common
Prevention is better than cureNot eating enough fibre is a common problem in countries where much of the population eats processed foods.
Eating more fibre, fresh vegetables and bran products can help.
Water is also important most people do not consume enough water is essential for all body processes
Constipation puts strain on your muscles during a bowel movement. Constant strain can increase your risk of developing diverticula in your colon. Once diverticula appear, it’s much more likely that bacterial infections or stool can get into the diverticula and inflame or infect them, causing diverticulitis.
Being obese increases your risk of getting diverticulitis. Studies have shown that a high body mass index (BMI) and waist measurement contributed to diverticular bleeding and diverticulitis.
Regular exercise is important to keep the abdominal muscles toned, this aids digestion and peristalsis i.e passage of food processed through the gut
People aged over 60 are more likely to develop diverticulitis, this could be related to the weakening of the bowels over time.
SymptomsSudden pain on the lower left side of the abdomen is the most common and most severe sign of diverticulitis. This pain can get worse over a few days.
Other signs of diverticulitis are:
• abdominal pain and tenderness, usually on the lower left side
• gas or bloating
• loss of appetite
• rectal bleeding that’s usually bright red
Establish a regular bowel routine by spending at least 10 minutes a day trying to have a bowel movement at approximately the same time.
In rare cases surgery may be needed where parts of the affected intestines require to be removed or an abscess excised
Saturday, 4 February 2017
Thursday, 19 January 2017
There might be some advantages of a vegan diet:
There are I would say more disadvantages of a vegan diet:
Article Below is from the DAILY MAIL
Is your soya latte ruining your FACE? Doctor reveals how a dairy-free diet can wreak havoc with your skin and bone structure
- Cosmetic doctor Dr Nestor Demosthenous highlights the pitfalls of going vegan
- Says a lack of calcium - and being exposed to added sugar - can wreak havoc with your skin and even your bone structure if you decided to cut out milk
- Some soya lattes will contain added sugar to match naturally-sweet cows' milk
Tuesday, 10 January 2017
LAVENDER A VERY VERSATILE ESSENTIAL OIL
Wednesday, 28 December 2016
I have a few stories about Angels this one concerns my grandmother
ARTICLE BELOW IS FROM THE DAILY MAIL
'I was just lying there then they appeared, two beautiful beings with wings dressed in white': Incredible tales of people who believe they have seen an ANGEL
- Former squadron leader Tom Rounds believes angel saved his life while flying
- Retiree Margaret Jones from Lancashire says an angel touched her in church
- One in ten Britons have seen or heard an angel - double the proportion in 2010
- 39% of women are likely to believe in angels compared to only 26% of men
IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO FORECAST THE FUTURE AND OTHER QUESTIONS?