The website of Author/Writer and Psychic Medium Astrid Brown. Making the most of 'YOU' i.e. how to achieve well-being and beauty from within ourselves holistically.
- About Me Biography
- CONTACTING ME
- Psychic Development
- Working with Spirit
- Inner Beauty i.e. Philosophy
- Holistic Therapies/Solutions for Stress
- Stress and Health
- Mental Health
- Book of Shadows
- Tarot Class
- Questions and Answers on all aspects of psychic/mediumship
- Skin care/Grooming/Make-up/Cosmetics
- Simple anatomy and physiology for beginners
- My Writing Blog: Astridestella.Org
- Guest Book: All feedback welcome
- COPYRIGHT AND WEBSITE AGREEMENT
- 'BOOK PULSE'
- FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
- MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
- LINKED IN PROFILE
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
- FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
- MY BOOK STORE ON AMAZON
- About my PARANORMAL ROMANCE BOOK
- TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA ASSOCIATION UK
The website of Author/Writer and Psychic Medium Astrid Brown. Making the most of 'YOU' i.e. how to achieve well-being and beauty from within ourselves. A truly holistic blog providing information on all aspects of psychic mediumship, spiritualism, philosophy, holistic therapies, nutrition, health, stress, mental health and beauty with a little bit of Wicca for good measure. Feeling and looking good is as much a part of how we feel inside as the outside.
TRUE BEAUTY COMES FROM WITHIN
This means looking at ourselves as people and reflecting what makes us who we are. Remember the world does not owe us a living, we are what we ourselves have created. Ask yourself, "Do I like who I am?" "Am I a good person?" When you give "of" yourself and start loving people in a unconditional way, liking them without being judgmental you begin to radiate beauty from within, you radiate it from your soul. It is through this you will achieve "Inner Beauty".
|Maggie Brown |
Promote your Page too
Astrid Brown (Author)
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
Wednesday, 10 June 2015
Tuesday, 12 May 2015
Friday, 24 April 2015
Story below is from the DAILY MAIL. As I have mentioned many times never play with ouija boards as they attract the dark side and often masquerade as loved ones who have passed over. Unless you are an experienced medium stay well away from this side as you can unleash forces of which you have no control nor understanding
- Journalist Hellicar was sent to report on the 'Enfield Poltergeist' in 1977
- Presence first made itself known after two girls played with a ouija board
- Over the summer, some 30 people witnessed the ghostly goings-on
- Story to be told in series starring Timothy Spall and Matthew Macfadyen
- The Enfield Haunting begins on Sky Living on Sunday May 3 at 9pm.
Thursday, 26 March 2015
CLICK THE LINK TO SEE POST
AstridBrownAuthor.com: IN YOUR OWN BED YOU MUST LIE
Saturday, 21 March 2015
Loved ones spoke to us from beyond the grave: Readers' spine-tingling stories will test the skepticism of anyone who doesn't believe in the spirit world
- Novelist Jane Merrill Forrest didn't believe in seances and ghost stories
- However, a mysterious encounter with her dead brother changed her mind
- She told her story in the Daily Mail and we asked you to share yours
- Readers who were spoken to from beyond the grave responded in droves
A GIFT FROM THE SON I LOST: 'ANDREW WANTED ME TO KNOW HE WAS SAFE'
IT ALL ADDS UP... NUMEROLOGIST STUNNED BY DEAD COUSIN'S MESSAGE
- Ryan, 10, a boy from Muskogee, Oklahoma with Baptist parents claims he has been reincarnated and was an actor and agent in a past life
- He claimed he was Marty Martin, who was in the Mae West film Night After Night and performed on Broadway, after seeing him in a movie still
- Ryan began seeing Dr. Jim Tucker soon after, a highly respected child psychiatrist who works with children who remember past lives
- Even Dr. Tucker was amazed by Ryan's story, and found that 55 of his details match perfectly with Martin's life
- What's more, Martin is such an obscure actor that there were no articles of pieces about him at all, and it took a film archivist to even learn his name
- Ryan also knew the year Martin was born, even though it was listed incorrectly on his public death certificate
'He said "Mom, I have something I need to tell you,"' said Cyndi.
'I used to be somebody else.'
Monday, 16 March 2015
I've reposted this from a previous article I wrote in response to an article I came across in the Daily Mail (which is below my article)
OUIJA BOARDS AND WHY YOU MUST NOT PLAY WITH THEM
I am often asked about Ouija boards, my advice is and I cannot stress this strongly enough DO NOT go anywhere near them.
Good and evil, light and dark co-exists in the Universe as everything is balanced and if you have read previous articles on this site I have explained this many times but for those who have not, the Universe operates a series of laws and one of the main ones to consider is 'THE LAW OF ATTRACTION' in other words like attracts like, therefore positivity will attract positivity and negativity will attract negativity. The is why positive thought is very important but it also goes with how you live your life, if you walk in the light and strive to be a good kind person, you will attract all that is good towards you, however if you are an evil person you will attract this back to you. This does not mean however there is no hope for you if you have done wrong in the past, far from it, if you genuinely are sorry and aim to make amends you will attract the good to you. You may have heard the old saying, "What goes around comes around", will this is precisely the law of attraction in operation.
When you are beginning to develop psychically or are indeed curious, you begin to open up and use your third eye chakra, when you do so certain malevolent spirits and entities are very aware you are doing this, you give off a signal. Lower energies and spirits who haven't moved on either because they have committed wrong doing or chose to stay on the lower spiritual realms to cause trouble will be attracted to you. If you are pure in thought and a very positive person, you are less likely to attract these, but if shall we say, you're not a very nice person you are much more likely to attract those. Lower entities, come in all shapes and sizes often in the shape of flying creatures and can be very frightening. Now these entities cannot harm you in anyway, they cannot control you, but your negativity and fear feeds them and they will play on this. All you need do is basically tell them with conviction, to 'F*** off' and they will go, but you must override your fear and do it with a strong mind. For everything in the spirit world is controlled and operates on thought.
When you dabble in Ouija boards you will attract these lower entities and malevolent spirits for they think oh I can have a bit of fun here and cause fear and anguish, something they like doing. The other thing they do is to masquerade as the spirit of a loved one to give false messages. One thing spirit of your loved ones DON'T DO is to tell you to do something, as they know we have to live our lives through free will. So if you get a message from someone you know, a deceased love one in spirit telling you to do something, you can guarantee, they are not who they say they care and they are from the dark side.
If you are really interested in communicating with loved ones in spirit go and see and experienced Medium and DO NOT dabble in Ouija boards for all you will do is conjure up the dark and malevolent side
Has a poltergeist been caught on camera? Woman claims she is being terrorised by her ghost of her dead brother and has been forced to move FIVE times
- Donna Ayres, 33, says the hauntings began in 2009 after brother Paul died
- Said pair had fraught relationship and believes he is behind spooky activity
- Has recorded cup appearing to move on its own and levitating spoon
- Mother has moved house five times but says spirit keeps following her