Astrologically generally eclipses are associated with beginnings or endings, in this case a solar eclipse is associated with the beginning of things. I don't profess to be an expert in astrology as my forte is mediumship but I have a working knowledge of it as it helps give me an idea of someone's character. Whatever happens with this solar eclipse it will come as a surprise and planning for it won't make any difference as the new beginning will be unexpected.
Article below is from the Daily Mail
Many people tend to fear eclipses, simply because they often bring about a crisis of sorts that leads to a significant event or change. However, this event or change can be very positive. Personally if you are a positive person you will attract more positive energy towards you. So view this as a positive event, embrace it and be prepared for a new and exciting beginning.
- Total solar eclipse set to take place over Europe next month
- London can expect 84% coverage with parts of Scotland reaching 94%
- Total eclipse of the sun will occur in Northern Norway and Faroe Islands
- It will be the biggest event of its kind since 11 August 1999
- Astronomers said there will not be another total eclipse until 2026
- March solar eclipse may cause power supply glitches across Europe
- Solar power is now 10.5% of renewable sources, up from 0.1% in 1999